Competent individuals are urgently needed in Zaraada Nigeria a newly established first class restaurant/bar situated in DBS Road Asaba, Delta State which will commence operation in the month of July, 2016.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Control inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Analyze operational problems, such as theft and wastage, and establish procedures to alleviate these problems.
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and arrange for repairs.
- Perform various financial activities, such as cash handling, deposit preparation.
- Estimate ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
- Conduct meetings and collaborate with other personnel for menu planning, serving arrangements, and related details.
- Present bills and accept payments.
- Greet and seat guests, and present menus and wine lists.
- Develop departmental objectives, budgets, policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Schedule parties and take reservations.
- Assess nutritional needs of patients, plan special menus, supervise the assembly of regular and special diet trays, and oversee the delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475436 to apply for this job .