The Federal University of Technology, Akure, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for this position
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A good first degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from a recognized University plus at least nine (9) years cognate post qualification experience, a considerable part of which must be in University administration must have spent at least three (3) years as Assistant Registrar.
- Membership of recognized professional body i.e. ANUPA, MM, IPMN, AUA, AAUA. and CIPD. Possession of a higher degree will be an added advantage and candidate must be computer literate.
Method of Application:
Applicants are required to submit twenty (20) photocopies of their certificates, Curriculum Vitae and other relevant credentials in the format below:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent home address
- Present Home Address
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Post applied for
- Educational institution attended (with dates)
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained (with dates) attach 3 copies of your credentials
- Present employment, status and salary both in level and amount
- Statement of experience , including full details of former and present post
- Extra-curricula activities
- Name and address of 3 referees
- Signature and date
- All applications should be forwarded to:
Federal University of Technology,
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, candidates should request the Referees to send confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to the Registrar using the address above. And marked “For the Attention of the Director of Establishments and Human Resources”
Note: Only application from candidates shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged via e-mail or SMS on mobile phone services.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475424 to apply for this job .