Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN) is a social enterprise that connects Nigerian youth with ICT-enabled opportunities. Having worked with government, civil society, private institutions, and international organizations, PIN’s projects build on years of combined experience and focus on socio-economic development.
- Administration and Financial Control
- Receiving and sending mails and messages when necessary
- Managing calls and contacts as well as scheduling appointments when directed
- Filing documents and other necessary reports
- Client Retention
- Acts as a correspondent in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Providing clients with information pertinent to the organization’s programs and services
- Attending to visitors in a hospitable and friendly manner, answering questions and keeping them updated on current trends and projects
- Screen calls and messages
- Assets and Inventory management
- Manage mails and keep proper records of files and documents
- Takes proper records of incoming and outgoing packages
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in any field of social sciences from a tertiary institution
- Good understanding of customer relations and office administration, should be detail oriented
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Good use of Microsoft office tools
- Keeping records in an organised and efficient manner
- Attending to clients ethically, professionally, and hospitably
- Attend to other directives in compliance with the organization’s objectives
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475407 to apply for this job .