At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 112,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas. BASF generated sales of more than €70 billion in 2015. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA) and Zurich (AN).
The incumbent will be expected to provide secretarial and office support to the Country Manager, and take ownership for the smooth running of the front office.
- Facilitating daily activities in the Management division;
- Ensure smooth running of the country manager's office;
- Ensure travel coordination and organization of meetings, training seminars, Conferences, and personal assistance duties.
- Compile correspondence, presentations and communication;
- Coordinate diary,
- Screen incoming calls and monitor incoming emails.
- Maintain a proper filing system and establish and maintain an easy Accessible data base.
- Coordinate meetings and compile minutes of these meetings.
- Interact and cooperate with relevant internal parties or service units; Actively communicate with clients and colleagues.
- The ideal candidate should possess relevant high school qualification as well as a Secretarial Diploma coupled with at least 3 years experience in a Personal Assistant capacity; computer literacy on SAP and Microsoft Office ; excellent communication and people skills
- A well organized, meticulous candidate who is able to plan and prioritize activities, as well as perform well under pressure. Ability to work as an integral member of a team as well as individually.
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle as well as the willingness and ability to travel.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475398 to apply for this job .