Atlantic International University - The combination of the underlying principles of student "self instruction", (with guidance), collaborative development of curriculum unique to each student, and flexibility of time and place of study, provides, what we consider to be, the ideal learning environment. It is created with the purpose of satisfying individual needs and providing personal development for each student.
- Call prospective students seeking education at the University level, assist in the enrollment process.
- Reach weekly recruitment goals.
- Candidate must be fully fluent with native English pronunciation.
- Prospective students will be assigned thought the day to be contact by telephone.
- Utilize the Prospect Management System adding comments and changing status of each assigned prospect.
- Call prospective students using established methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects about AIU academic programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with enrolled students.
- Candidate will have personal sales/recruitment goals.
- Meet goals for volume of enrollments and various performance metrics within company guidelines.
- 2 years Customer Service/ Sales and/or Telemarketing experience.
- Able to work Remotely and coordinate with personnel around the world.
- English Speaker 100% (like native speaker), English Writing 95%.
- Can achieve a high volume of outbound calls, 70-100/day
- Must have stable internet connection with minimum 5MB/s download 1MB/s upload speed
- PC running Authentic copy of windows 7 or higher, MS Office. Minimum 3GB Ram 2.5GHZ Processor.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475297 to apply for this job .