- The Solicitor shall represent the College in cases in Courts;
- He or she shall serve as Legal Adviser to the College whenever called upon to do so;
- He or she shall act as Solicitor to Panels instituted within the College where appropriate;
- He o. she shall provide Medico-Legal Training Courses when called upon to do so;
- The Contract will be on a retainership basis and will be for a tenure of one year in the first instance renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance or as may be determined by the Governing Board.
The appropriate candidate must be an experienced Lawyer with a minimum of ten (10) years practice experience in litigation and a background or additional experience in Medico-Legal Jurisprudence.
Method of Application
Send CVs to
The Office of the Registrar,
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria,
Km 26, Lagos-Badagry Expressway Ijanikin,
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475253 to apply for this job .