Required Qualification is OND Accounting.
Main Duties & responsibilities
- To be the first point contact for all visitors and parents to the Bursary Department
- To use effective customer relationship to deal with parents and direct them to the appropriate person to deal with issue they have brought.
- Answer the Bursary telephone line and direct to the appropriate person to handle them.
- To ensure that 2nd Floor reception is manned from 730am till 4.00pm
- To collect all mail for the Bursar’s office.
- File all vouchers and label files in the Bursary and ensure documents can be retrieved in the shortest possible time.
- Manage distribution of documents from the Bursar’s Office.
- Assist the Bursar in range of finite, ad-hoc projects as briefed.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475232 to apply for this job .