Reporting Line: Head, Marketing
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the effective implementation of marketing operations targeted at providing strategic support to the sales team and information via Newsletter to customers and intending prospects.
The specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Provide support to the sales team in terms of providing them with Data Sheets, updated sales presentations etc.
- Coordinate the engagement and lead generation process from events Main One attends or sponsors.
- Updating Main One Collateral such as sales presentations, brochures, invitations etc.
- Undertake direct mail campaigns by liaising with the
- Product Marketing Specialists to push out content specific to their area to keep customers informed of products and services
- Compile the Newsletter on a monthly basis and sending it to prospects and customers to keep them abreast on news and information regarding MainOne and MDX-i.
- Coordinate the Brown bag sessions as a learning tool.
- Schedule weekly sessions where we focus on a topic and educate the Marketing and Sales Team.
- Provide monthly reports on the sessions to line manager.
- Coordinate quarterly feedback sessions to gain insights on the sessions
- Provide support for Events in terms of the Guest List.
- Coordinate the invitation process- through physical invites, emails and SMS
- Provide updates to the Marketing and Sales Team on attendance and begin follow up with the sales team on the customer engagement process.
- Provide bid support by providing budgetary pricing to international providers.
- Liaise with Technical sales and the Pricing team to get delivery components and pricing
- Manage the MainOne database and segment according to sectors and Account Managers. This database is used for Direct Mail campaigns.
- The database is updated after each marketing activity and shared with immediate line manager on a quarterly basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field.
- MBA Preferred
- professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- 1 – 5 years’ work experience in a Marketing role.
- Experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotions.
- Very good understanding of the telecommunications market.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Strong project management and delivery skills, with the ability to multi-task and effectively set priorities within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Very good planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Time management and skills & ability to work well under pressure
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475226 to apply for this job .