Smile Communications provides 4G LTE mobile broadband in several countries in Africa. Our objective is to become the broadband provider of choice for SuperFast mobile broadband internet and SuperClear voice services in each of our markets and to provide over 300 million potential customers in our countries of operation with a fast, reliable and high-quality broadband internet to accelerate development and wealth creation. Our mission is a fully connected Africa enabled by a team that is driven by passion, integrity, humility and humanity.
- Closing high-value corporate and enterprise sales and closely supporting the sales teams in achieving their sales targets.
- Preparation, submission, presentation and negotiation of proposals with customers.
- Direct, monitor and lead the development of corporate and enterprise business sales strategies, business plans, projects and budgets in line with corporate strategy.
- Accountable for the delivery of Smile’s Corporate and Enterprise revenue targets (number of accounts acquired, data volume, number of dedicated enterprise connections sold, and ongoing data service revenues).
- Management of the Smile Corporate and Enterprise P&L up to EBITDA level (revenues, costs of sales, gross margin, OPEX, EBITDA).
- Management of customer support to ensure delivery against the customer’s Service Level Agreements (SLA):
- Through direct reports (account managers and technical support)
- By liaison with other departments such as Networks, Customer Care, Legal,
- Ensuring high quality management of customer accounts, customer reporting and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for all aspects of product development and management to deliver growth and development of Smile Corporate & Enterprise product offering (in accordance with the Smile Group’s policies and procedures).
- Work closely with other sales departments (Direct Sales, Retail and Indirect Channels) especially liaison on sales leads and opportunities that cross departments.
- Liaison with the Marketing department to ensure appropriate marketing and product collateral are developed and available at all times.
- Identification, organization and management of Corporate & Enterprise sales and marketing opportunities, events and activations.
- Research information on competitive pricing, market activities, transaction usage and other information about the targeted markets
- Analysis and reporting of sales and product performance to identify trends and improvements, efficiencies and cost savings.
- Accurate and timely management reporting (weekly, monthly and ad hoc).
- Managing adherence and improvements to the Smile processes that support Smile Corporate & Enterprise sales and management thereof.
- Managing spend in line with the budget.
- Contribute to the short term tactical and long term strategic planning of Sales & marketing function.
- Propose new initiatives, plans and programs to improve the effectiveness of the Corporate & Enterprise sales teams.
- Manage and monitor all Corporate & Enterprise sales contracts sold in the region.
- Engage with each of the internal product groups by providing market data, customer expectations and future product needs such that the product group(s) can effectively design product strategies for said market.
- Accountable for managing department and direct reports to achieve KPIs with participation in regular continuous improvement reviews with sales team members.
- Work closely with technical and product teams on product development and delivery where necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring timely collection of the first bill from the customer by resolving any customer issues with the help of back-end teams and monitoring thereof.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or other business related degree.
- 10 years’ experience in Sales and Distribution with minimum of 5 years in the telecoms industry.
- Operational sales experience in corporate sales, logistics and marketing is a plus.
- Skills and Competencies
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong leadership, communication and project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with process focus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475171 to apply for this job .