WHO ARE WE?
Cafe Neo is a new-age, Naija born-and-bred retail group. If you haven't heard of us before, we're aiming to be Africa’s favourite coffee chain.
After three very successful years, Neo is now Nigeria’s largest and fastest-growing coffee chain with 10 upscale outlets in Lagos. We believe the potential for Neo in Nigeria is huge, and are expanding rapidly to unearth it. By selling the finest African coffee in our shops and select retail outlets, first in Nigeria and then further afield, we’re bringing proper African coffee to African consumers, one cup at a time.
Neo is a home to Nigeria's most forward-thinking minds, and we're building the world-class team that our community deserves. Whether we're pushing for operational excellence, crunching data to guide our growth efforts or optimising the UX on our mobile ordering app, the team spends each day working to solve new problems.
WHAT IS YOUR MISSION?
- To be a cross-functional guru that can take on projects and deliver immense value across various departments: Operations, Business Development, Marketing etc
WHY DOES THIS ROLE EXIST IN A NUTSHELL?
- We know that we need great people, and you can't always put great people into a rigid box. We're hiring to help this person spread their wings
On a project-by-project basis, you will:
- Understand: the problem at hand and the required objectives
- Analyse: our current performance
- Propose: a creative, effective and efficient solution to this issue
- Implement: get it going! We don't want PDFs, we want results
WHEN DO I KNOW I’M WINNING AT THAT?
- You'll be meeting the objectives laid out at the beginning of the project
WHAT SKILLS SHOULD I BRING TO THE TABLE?
- Strong understanding of new-age, technology-optimised businesses & business models (forget about Blockbuster, think Netflix. Forget UPS, think Postmates)
- Strong understanding of digital media/social media/UX/CX
- You will be comfortable analysing data
- Strategic & creative mindset
- Great written and spoken English (& pidgin!)
- Desirable: excel proficiency
WHAT SHOULD MY BACKGROUND BE?
- No specific requirements. Your mindset is most important
WHO SHOULD I BE?
- You spend a lot of time annoyed by the lack of exciting roles like this in Nigeria
- You aren't constrained by what exists today, but are motivated by the changes that will build a better tomorrow
- You spend your free time keeping up with global trends and figuring out how they are relevant to the Nigerian market
- You are not one to sit and dictate. You are a doer.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- To work directly with the CEO on crafting the vision for your functional area
- The opportunity to make key decisions in a real business, that will affect real customers, and generate real revenues
- A unique set of workspaces to work from across Lagos
- The chance to bump heads with young, high-potential, dynamic colleagues with very interesting backgrounds
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/475152 to apply for this job .