AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. We have the vacant vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team
- Reporting to the HR Director, the CSR Lead is responsible for developing and implementing the AOS Orwell group's CSR strategy. Also responsible for defining and developing the strategies which underpin the company's CSR objectives.
- Develop and implement an effective CSR plan that will deliver agreed CSR targets.
- Execute CSR strategies and activities to enhance AOS Orwell's impact on its operating environment through improved healthcare, economic empowerment and community engagement.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders and coordinate to establish CSR Group within the organisation, and establish a mechanism and strategy to engage employees.
- Prepare an annual CSR report that provides clear direction on strategy, delivery and budget.
- Partner with consultants, NGOs and other reputable organisations to ensure effective delivery of AOS Orwell's CSR strategy.
- Ensure effective communication methods are in place to communicate business ethics, CSR targets and performance to stakeholders.
- Coordinate events and support CSR internal employee engagement and external stakeholder activities.
- Coordinate and support existing CSR projects and programs, develop and maintain project plans, communication plans and information systems.
- Respond to and coordinate responses on charitable requests and activities from within the business.
- Support relationships with external stakeholders and external partners.
- 3-5 year's experience in Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Economic Engagement and Community Engagement within a reputable organization.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Public Health.
- Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Have a good understanding of CSR
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Solution and delivery orientation with good planning and implementation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent networking skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474968 to apply for this job .