Our Client, a leader in the Entertainment Industry, requires the services of a Projectionist.
Qualification(s BSc Information and technology Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
(Experience & Training) 5 Years’ Experience in a similar role.
- Turn on the projector and tests that images are in-focus, the correct size and appropriately lit.
- Monitors the equipment for overheating problems and attempts to fix the equipment if it stops working.
- Responsible for equipment cleaning and maintenance of the projector
- Given technical assistance during all rentals, movie premier etc., to ensure flawless presentation and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Proper documentation of all movies materials in / out of the projection booth.
- Exploring servers’ contents to double- sure all are playable for the day’s show.
- Ensure all movies and adverts are PERFECTLY run as scheduled.
- Flawless film presentation is the daily goal, and no compromise.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Good practical skills
- The ability to find and repair mechanical faults
- A keen interest in film and cinema
- A willingness to work alone
- The ability to carry out routine jobs quickly
- Good attention to detail
- Reliability and excellent time-keeping
- Good eyesight, hearing and coordination
- Ability to Multi – task eg operate the Popcorn Machine.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474959 to apply for this job .