Our Client, a leader in the Entertainment Industry, requires the services of an IT Support Officer
Qualification(s) HND/BSc in Information and technology Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
(Experience & Training) 5 Years’ Experience in an IT Role with Vista Software for Cinema Knowledge.
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintains the computer systems and networks of an Organisation
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to detail.
- Technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- A logical mind
- Capable of working well under pressure
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474958 to apply for this job .