Our Client, a leader in the entertainment Industry with Branches across the Nation, requires the Services of Business Managers
Job Specification (Experience & Training): First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage. Relevant Experience in similar organisations and at least 5 years track record.
ROLE TARGET: providing highest quality of business performance management using the knowledge of products, services, systems & procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- The BM is to manage the entire Business Unit by developing, strategizing, sourcing for clients, building relationships, Marketing and directing the other units towards target achievements:
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of customer service
- Direct collection of monthly service charges, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Purchase and maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for Management
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of the Business.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking Skills:
- Ability to understand, interpret and deliver on tasks
- Oral and written communications
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with customers
Knowledge: General Accounting / accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential
- Extensive knowledge of Customer conversion and retention
- Attention to Detail
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Design and Reengineering
- Must be very creative
- Strong networking skills
- Presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of technology in relation to market needs.
- Outstanding knowledge in the technical/selling [the field]
- Excellent research abilities
- Public Relations Management
- Fraud Detection and Control
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474952 to apply for this job .