Afordonz Consulting Limited is currently seeking to application from suitably qualified candidate to fill this position
Job Roles Summary:
- A competent invoicing specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company's revenues.
- You will handle the processing payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
- Ability to control inventories and have daily reports.
- Issue and post bills, invoices and receipt.
- Check validity of debit accounts
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Candidate must be highly passionate and ready to work for longer hours
- Must be it literate and proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Office.
- Ready to work in warehouse Control department
- Must have good analytical skills in processing of financial information
- Must be result driven and patient
- Must have high degree of attention to details and trustworthiness.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree in Accounting or Economics with a minimum of 3-5 years working in a sales accounting environment/warehousing.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474915 to apply for this job .