Delta State School of Maritime Technology, Burutu - The enabling act establishing the Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu was enacted on 2nd August, 2006. The act provides details on the specific functions; management and other purposes connected therewith the school.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for this position
- Shall be responsible to the Provost for the administration of the affairs of the school.
- Shall by virtue of the Office, be the Secretary to the Council, the Academic Board and the Congregation.
- He shall be secretary to the Council, the Academic Board, the Congregation and shall perform other duties as the provost shall from time to time assign to him/her and as stated in the Law establishing the School.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates for the post of Registrar must hold a good Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least seventeen (17) years cognate experience or a Master’s degree with fifteen (15) years cognate experience or a Doctorate degree with twelve (12) years cognate experience from NUC recognized/approved institutions.
- Candidates should also possess sound administrative prowess and belong to a relevant administrative professional body (ies).
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates are to submit seventeen (17) copies of applications with curriculum Vitae including statement of their own vision for the school and photocopies of relevant credentials. Applications should contain names and addresses of three (3) referees who shall be required to forward confidential reports on the candidates
Applications are to be submitted in sealed envelopes marked "POST OF REGISTRAR" at the top left hand corner to reach:
Office of the Governing Council Chairman,
Delta State School of Marine Technology,
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474734 to apply for this job .