Haladex Global Farm Limited is a renowned agricultural farm company specializing in livestock and crop productions. Our aim is to develop standard farm products to cater for the food need of the nation and to cater for the populace in a conducive working environment.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment;
- Developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Planning and maintaining work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and other resources within a business unit.
- Interested Candidate must possess at least a second class upper in Business Administration or any management related field;
- Must have not least than three (5) years field experience in similar position with a reputable farm.
- Must be computer literate and.
- Must be between the age range 28-50 years.
- Membership of NIM/CIPM is an added advantage.
- Must possess inter-personal relationship and good monitoring skills.
- Must be able to manage team.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474707 to apply for this job .