Haladex Global Farm Limited is a renowned agricultural farm company specializing in livestock and crop productions. Our aim is to develop standard farm products to cater for the food need of the nation and to cater for the populace in a conducive working environment.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
- Interested Candidate must possess at least a second class upper in Accounting and other related fields;
- Must have at least 3years experience in manufacturing related enterprise
- Must be proficient in use of Excel and other computer packages
- Possession of ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of IFRS
- Must possess inter-personal relationship and good monitoring skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474705 to apply for this job .