Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
- Candidate will work at increasing the company’s customer base.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for our services.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- Preferred candidate with minimum of 1 year experience.
- Applicant must be smart, fluent and have good interpersonal skill.
- Must be proactive.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474698 to apply for this job .