Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
- Responsible for providing timely Sales report.
- Ensure the Preparation and prompt delivery of specified Sales reports for management decision making.
- Ensure proper record keeping and filing of customers documents
- Support Customer Development Representatives, Sales Officers and Regional managers with other ad-hoc administrative sales tasks including (but not limited to):
- Customer code creation
- Customer statement of account
- Customer None-performance letters
- Customer sales asset deployment/ withdrawal letters
- Attend to request for Customer files(creation, management and development)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timeliness and Accuracy in reports:
- National sales report
- City and District wise reports
- DC stock overview
- Monthly Customer Performance Report
- Market Visit Itinerary (Performance of Customers on list)
- Channel Performance report
- Proactive Telesales Report.
- New Customer creation report to track increase in Customer database
- Proficient in the use of ERP, Microsoft Navision, CRM, Microsoft Office suite – Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline.
- 2 years of related work experience.
- In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474685 to apply for this job .