Our Client, DSL -Divine Shelter and Properties Limited is a Real Estate/property Developer. An indigenous registered Real Estate firm comprising of professionally qualified Management team.
Due to the growing needs of the Business, we are seeking Experience and Educated persons to join our team and fill the position of Executive Marketer in the Company.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Assisting the Marketing Manager in the day to day activities of the Marketing Department.
- Marketing and sale of company range of products
- Compile a weekly status report on marketing activities in line with Company’s procedure.
- Prepare sales reports (enquiry rate, type etc.) for Senior Management
- Contribute significantly to the Marketing Department responsibilities of settings the goals and objectives.
- Contribute significantly to the Marketing Department responsibilities of implementing strategies.
- Contributing to achieving sales goals
- Coordinate and implement marketing activities and policies
- Coordinating with participation in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers and production managers to market brand and products
- Managing the production of marketing materials
- Monitoring competitive activities and present findings to Department head
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Negotiate contracts with various providers and producers to manage marketing deliverables
This will be based on bonus on sales
Other Benefit includes communication allowance payable on weekly basis
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Marketer or in a similar position
- Previous experience’in the Real Estate or Property Development industry will be an added advantage
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English Language
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474678 to apply for this job .