- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Install and maintain electrical control systems and solid state equipment.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Write commissioning procedures for electrical installations and Prepare project cost and work-time estimates.
- Prepare contracts and initiate, review and coordinate modifications to contract specifications and plans throughout the construction process.
- Plan, schedule and monitor work of support personnel to assist supervisor.
- Conduct inspections for quality control and assurance programs, reporting findings and recommendations.
- Analyse and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems.
- Plan method and sequence of operations for developing and testing experimental electronic and electrical equipment.
- Must be a graduate of Electrical Engineering.
- Experience is not a must as you will still undergo training.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing or production company.
- Must understand technical terms.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474542 to apply for this job .