This position will works with internal and external parties to initiate and run major projects.
Additionally, this position will provide strategic support to the Managing Director.
- Coordinate and support project management exclusively. Assists with reviewing contracts and tracking work orders and purchase orders.
- Oversees all aspects of the planning, implementation and tracking of projects.
- Works with internal and external parties to initiate and run major projects.
- Coordinates schedules and activities, tracking progress and results.
- Responsible for scheduling which may include setting up travel, meetings, speaking engagements and other appointments for the Managing Director. In addition to making appointments, this will also involve ensuring there are no scheduling conflicts and making sure the MD know where she needs to be when.
- Analyze data using a combination of computer and critical thinking skills to ensure that the company is meeting its overall goals as when due, carefully analyzes data and create reports that identify areas of concern the executive may need to focus on.
- Be privy to information that must be protected, so being able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion is essential for success in this type of job.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters will be required.
Ability to write clear and concise reports; good spoken and written English
Proven ability to produce results within tight deadlines
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Analytical skills and decision making ability even in complex and sensitive situations
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474445 to apply for this job .