This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Logistics / Transportation jobs in Nigeria
We are a 2nd, 3rd & 4th logistics and handling Company located around Ikeja.
We required a well qualified candidate to fill the role below:
Tasks and responsibilities
• Coordinate and review activities in sales and service, accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
• Advise customers and agents on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business
• Develop initiatives to foster and improve customers’ engagement and loyalty
• Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs
• Formulates sales policies and procedures in the company and ensure adherence.
• Continuously review progress of sales roles throughout the company
• Support the marketing team by attending business meetings with their customers
• Assess sales potential of new and existing clients, considering statistics and expenditures
• Implementing sales strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Prepare budgets and defend sales budget expenditure.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top clients
• Carry out business intelligence
• Partner with marketing
• Resolve customers’ complaints regarding sales and services
• Our right candidate should be customer focussed and able to meet given deadlines
• Be timely and accurate