AFMrecruit a recruiting company based in Lekki. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary Algorithm AFM360 , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
Our Client based in lekki is Looking for a mid-level project manager.
- This position is responsible for coordinating and managing multiple projects related to the planning and implementation of IT Network and Telephony business solutions including circuit orders, installations, turn ups and service migrations.
- Manages and coordinates project activities related to Microsoft Server, Switched Ethernet, Voice Security Services, and Cloud services.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing multiple projects related to the planning and implementation of other IT Network and Telephony business solutions.
- Evaluates vendor network proposals and contracts for hardware, software, and implementation services to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Provides project status updates and appropriately escalates issues to Information Technology management.
- Prepares capital and operating cost analysis documents as part of the project approval process.
- Participates in IT technical services strategic planning for both short and long range plans to assist with ensuring Network project deliverables are in alignment with organizational business drivers.
Education: bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience required.
Experience: Three years of project management experience related to Information Technology Network and Telephony infrastructure initiatives. Detailed experience with activities related to UVN and Metro E circuit management, Switched Ethernet, SIP, Managed Voice Security and Cloud services. Applicable education and/or certification may count towards experience.
- Number and Type of Team Members Supervised: No direct administrative supervision. Oversees multi-facility, multi-disciplinary project team members to coordinates project activities.
licensure. PMP or PMI certification preferred.
Special Training: Proficient in Microsoft System administration
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474430 to apply for this job .