Purpose of this Position
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- May collect and distribute mail and messages.
- Receives callers at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination: Obtains caller's name and arranges for appointment with person called upon.
- May type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Directs caller to destination and records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called upon.
- May operate PBX telephone console to receive incoming messages.
- May make future appointments and answer inquiries and other duties pertinent to type of establishment.
The role is part of the customer interface team.
The role liaises with clients, technical specialists, sales, finance and other stakeholders as required.
The position carries a degree of autonomy with appropriate consultation. The role is required to analyse and make sound recommendations to the Customer Relationship Manager
Contribute to process improvement through innovative and cost effective proposals/ideas/suggestions.
Education and experience required.
- A relevant First degree.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience preferably within a corporate environment
Key Competencies and Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication,
- Microsoft Office Skills,
- Listening, Professionalism,
- Customer Focus,
- Informing Others,
- Handles Pressure,
- Phone Skills,
- Supply Management
- Enthusiastic and Inquisitive
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474321 to apply for this job .