A dynamic and fast growing Microfinance Bank located in Lagos, seeks exceptional individuals to fill this vacancy
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the development and implementation of appropriate financial management framework to support the realization of overall corporate goals and objectives of the company.
He/she will safeguard the fissets of the Company and maintain the integrity of the financial reports.
- Manage the company’s financial resources and ensure conformity of all financial reports with corporate accounting policies and
- Ensure that the company’s accounting systems and procedures are up-to-date and are in compliance with appropriate statutory and
- regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership of the department and oversight of financial decision of the organization.
- Oversee budget implementation and actively manage the company’s budget and budgeting process
- Coordinate financial planning, operations and controls for optimal efficiency and ensure the functionality of the Company’s financial structure.
- Oversee the preparation of the Company’s financial and management reports (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Oversee and co-ordinate the Company’s external audit and tax matters; and manage all financial services providers to the company.
- Oversee the treasury function to ensure that the cash flow for the business is secured.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Bachelor's Degree in any of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance and Economics from reputable university plus ICAN/ACNACCA.
- Strong background in finance with knowledge of micro, group/cooperative and SME credits risk management. Possession of an MBA wiII bean added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience of which at least 4 years must be at senior level in a microfinance bank. Previous experience as a CFO or Finance Controller in a similar organisation will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical background and demonstrable ability to establish goals and deliver results,
- Sound business and financial judgment with problem solving skills.
- Understanding of the workings of the financial institutions.
- Ideal age should be between 30-40 years.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474307 to apply for this job .