The Head, Sales will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new market required in achieving company financial targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and hit/exceed monthly/annual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s agent network
- Provide a monthly/annual sales plan and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan
- Monitor and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential Trade partners
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with the Finance and Business Development department
- Partner with Trade Partners to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of sales forecast.
- Manage and coordinate all of the field sales, inside sales and telemarketing, and all agent support functions of the business.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Sales department and that all related staff are well trained, developed, regularly performance appraised and motivated to perform their duties on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2 and above)
- MBA, Masters or Post Graduate Degree in Mass communication or Economics (International degrees are highly desirable)
- 8+ years in progressively responsible sales leadership roles, preferably in a Telecommunication, FMCG, Utility Payments, Sports Betting, Lottery industry
- Understanding of the mass market trend
- Strong Knowledge of digital Marketing and Sales techniques
- Strong Knowledge of below the line sales optimization techniques
- Must have a pre-existing retail agent network data base and/or corporate relationships
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability of promoting a national sales strategy supported by a localised State by State strategy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Other Skills & Abilities:
PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word and Google applications is essential.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474306 to apply for this job .