Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in this position
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments and equipment in the plant
- Direct and coordinate installation, maintenance, support, documentation of electrical equipments and activities to ensure compliance with specifications and requirements.
- Inspect completed electrical installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of electrical materials and equipment.
- Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
- Investigate and test vendors products.
- Ensure electrical projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines and stations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc Electrical Electronics/B.Sc Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Total Work Experience - 8 years
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474259 to apply for this job .