- Manages and executes Administrative, project, and executive support activities associated with the office of a core division or equivalent component of the University.
- Serves as principle point of administrative contact and liaison with internal and external constituencies.
- Provides and/or oversees the provision of direct staff support to the office principal.
- Provides specialist administrative services as appropriate in some important areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices and individuals.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate.
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerised accounting system
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
Degree in business administration or other related fields
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to lead and train staff and/or students.
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- supervisory skills
- team building
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474247 to apply for this job .