Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment and Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance and Accounting).
- Develop, implement, maintain or improve proactive quality in all structural and civil works.
- Works with suppliers to maintain quality standards for both product components and finished projects.
- Ensures that components of spare parts and executed jobs meet with the company’s specifications
- Creates systems and infrastructure to reduce wastages and enhance quality jobs by external vendors.
- Leads supplier teams to engage in the design and execution of improved quality processes across the system. This includes leveraging best practices, benchmarking, etc.
- Works directly with Vendors and other stakeholders to ensure the appropriate products are supplied to execute the project quality plan.
- Ensure that finished projects continue to meet or exceed minimum quality level within the organization standards.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology and systems for tracking and maintaining quality and safety and/or enhances quality and safety applicable to product category.
- Minimum of a degree
- 3-5 years in Civil and Structural Works
- The individual should be of high integrity
- The individual should possess strong analytical skills including problem solving and critical thinking skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474246 to apply for this job .