At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
- Assessing individual/group training needs
- Planning, preparing and researching lessons
- Organising and promoting courses
- Developing and delivering programmes of learning activities
- Preparing teaching materials
- Spending contact time with students on an individual or group basis
- Invigilating examinations
- Checking and assessing students' work and giving feedback
- Liaising with other organisations and employers
- Maintaining and upgrading computer software and hardware
- Making use of new technology such as distance learning or video conferencing
- Keeping personal IT skills and knowledge up to date
- Strongly motivated by our mission of training and encouraging the youths
- Vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Demonstrable software delivery work experience in full-stack web, mobile, scientific or systems programming.
- Experience working in collaborative software delivery teams.
- 3-5 years professional experience as software developer.
- 2-3 years professional experience as a software trainer/instructor.
- BSc Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or higher, or related field (preferred)
- Front-end design and UX experience is an added advantage
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474205 to apply for this job .