Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, and that could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘total communications’ through fixed line solutions, making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people that makes us a great place to work.
The position will assist the Finance Manager: Tax & Treasury in the daily management of the company’s cash position, reconciliation of ledger, bank balances and preparation of cash forecast
- Fund Management-track availability and ensure efficient use of Company’s funds.
- Ensure timely preparation of local payments which includes but not limited to issuing cheques, bank instructions and weekly payment reports.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of Company’s cash position and reporting.
- Manage petty cash for Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan & Lagos Offices and Company Fuel.
- Prepare monthly payment reports.
- Management & Reconciliation of Employees Advance Ledger.
- Monthly bank balances and ledger reconciliations.
- Timely resolution of all bank issues.
- Monthly preparation of cash forecasts and commitment schedules.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spread sheets, and registers
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager.
- The job holder must have a Degree in accounting with a minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience especially in a treasury or Accountant/Analyst role.
- Candidate must also possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in cash management. Possession of ICAN/ACCA certificate will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of local and global Treasury trends and practices
- Excellence in analytical and logical reasoning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office(Excel, Word& Power point)
- Proficiency in the use of an ERP - SAGE.
- Positive attitude
- Good accounting skills
- Good interpersonal and people management
- Multitasking abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to take ownership and leadership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team player with strong analytical mind
- Multitasking ability
- Demonstrates Initiative & Creativity
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474191 to apply for this job .