Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, and that could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘total communications’ through fixed line solutions, making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people that makes us a great place to work.
To provide administrative and legal support to the Executive Head of Department (EHoD) Legal, Regulatory and Compliance and to work closely with other managers and members of the department.
- Managing the EHODs correspondence such as typing, drafting of memo/letters as appropriate.
- Screening the EHOD’s telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate & processing payments.
- In-basket, files & correspondence management within the department.
- Administrative and housekeeping support within the department.
- Contract management and commercial legal support
- Scheduling/organizing meetings, maintaining diaries and booking of appointments.
- Taking and transcribing Minutes of statutory or business meetings handled by the EHOD, and ensuring the EHOD is well-prepared for such meetings.
- Providing full Company Secretarial Assistance to EHOD for all statutory meetings of the Company.
- Providing Journey Management support when required to do so.
- Ensure availability of stationery for the department.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Any other duties as assigned daily by the EHOD Legal.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office especially Power Point/Word/Excel.
- Good knowledge of Company Secretarial Practice, Minute Taking and Transcribing, preparation of Statutory Notices and Contract Drafting.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational and administrative Skills
- Possess interpersonal relations skills
- Candidate should be a qualified lawyer and must possess minimum educational qualification of Bachelor of Law Degree (Second Class Lower Division). A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience at a top law firm, in-house legal department of a reputable company or as the Personal Assistant to a CEO of a reputable organisation with computer literacy skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
- Disciplined and able to maintain confidentiality
- Respect for colleagues
- Calmness under work pressure
- Fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474189 to apply for this job .