- Develop, implement, maintain or improve proactive quality in all structural and civil works.
- Works with suppliers to maintain quality standards for both product components and finished projects.
- Ensures that components of spare parts and executed jobs meet with the company’s specifications
- Creates systems & infrastructure to reduce wastages and enhance quality jobs by external vendors.
- Leads supplier teams to engage in the design and execution of improved quality processes across the system. This includes leveraging best practices, benchmarking, etc.
- Works directly with Vendors and other stakeholders to ensure the appropriate products are supplied to execute the project quality plan.
- Ensure that finished projects continue to meet or exceed minimum quality level within the organization standards.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technology and systems for tracking and maintaining quality and safety and/or enhances quality and safety applicable to product category.
- Minimum of a degree
- 3-5 years in Civil and Structural Works
- The individual should be of high integrity
- The individual should possess strong analytical skills including problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474010 to apply for this job .