The Workplace Centre is a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.
- Implement HR processes that are directly linked to the business strategy of the organization
- Drive HR Strategies organisation-wide
- Constantly encourage, initiate and enrich the process of individual and organization’s renewal and value to customers, investors and employees
- Deliver administrative efficiency to ensure that costs are reduced while quality is maintained.
- Establish systems that will increase employees' contribution, that is employees' commitment to the organization and their ability to deliver
- Ensure proper administration of staff appraisal annually and make recommendations on such to the Group Head
- An advisor/counselor/consultant to CEO and senior management on Human Resource matters
- Initiate and drive HR policy formulation and implementation
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for the organization
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in a Social Science or related discipline.
- 8 year’s experience in human resource management in a medium sized organization.
- Basic Insurance Operations/Products Knowledge
- Product/Market Competencies
- Total Quality Management
- Performance Management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473962 to apply for this job .