This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest jobs in Nigeria
Task as a housekeeper will include:
· Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms.
· Organise work schedule from the room status list, arrivals and departures.
· Distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
· Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, writing supplies, mini bar.
· Replace dirty linens with clean items.
· Inspect and turn mattresses regularly.
· Store all dirty laundry in line with company policy.
· Monitor guest laundry bags
· Replace laundry bags.
· Check all appliances in rooms are in working order
· Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
· Respond to guest queries and requests
· Respond to calls for housekeeping problems such as spills, broken glasses etc.
· Deliver any requested housekeeping items to guest rooms
· Remove room service items
· Organise and restock cart at the end of the shift
· Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
· Follow all company safety issues or safety hazards
· Report any maintenance issues of safety hazards
· Observe and report damage of hotel property
Knowledge and Experience:
· A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent preferred (not essential)
· Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
· Knowledge of cleaning sensitive materials
· Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
· Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
· Ability to lift, push and pull required load.
· Attention to detail
· Customer focus
· Planning and organising
· Team work
· High energy levels.