Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
Our client, a fledgling company with interests in travels & tours, transportation and investment businesses is looking to hire the services of a vibrant individual to fill the role
- Ensure compliance with all EY reservation policies, procedures and standards of guest service (i.e. handling guest problems, answering telephone enquiries within 3 rings, pre-flight checks, timeliness, grooming, courtesy etc)
- Handle day-to-day problem resolution, escalating to higher levels as required.
- Keep up to date with products, services, policies and procedures through regular team meetings ensuring communication and understanding by team members.
- Ensure all monies accounted for and TSR tallies
- Ensure ticket stocks are correctly logged, stocked, stored and all material properly stocked and displayed.
- In a state of flight disruption, ensure liaison with all involved (guests and colleagues alike) is managed in a positive manner and that revenue and guest satisfaction requirements are maintained.
- Responsible for having queues, PTA issues, TODs and re-issues completed in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree.
- 2 – 3 years experience handling the same role.
- Airline advanced passenger tariff and pricing course.
- Recognized IATA training(s) / certification(s).
- Knowledge in rules and regulation of airline restrictions.
- Good written and oral English language skills.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills.
- Efficient in the use of the Internet.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473957 to apply for this job .