This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Hospitality/Leisure jobs in Nigeria
Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and account and bank reconciliation. Must be attention to detail with accounting tasks in order to ensure a smooth run and overview of the organisations in and outgoings.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Prepare journal entries
· Complete general ledger operations
· Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
· Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
· Draw up monthly financial reports
· Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
· Assist with year-end closings
· Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
· Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
· Assist with payroll administration
· Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
· Account/bank reconciliations
· Review and process expense reports
· Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
· Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
Education and Experiences:
· A minimum if a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
· Knowledge of financial reporting
· Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting and finances
· Technical accounting skills
· Previous experience of general accounting
· Proficiency in relevant accounting software
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Planning and organising
· Scheduling and monitoring
· Communication skills
· Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· Team work
Full training will be provided.