This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Hospitality/Leisure jobs in Nigeria
Report to the General Manager. Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
· Trains, cross-trains, the retrains all front office personnel.
· Schedules the front office staff’s shifts and duties.
· Supervises workload during shifts.
· Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
· Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
· Maintains master key control.
· Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
· Resolves guest problems quickly and efficiently.
· Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
· Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel if required.
· Wears hotel uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear hotel uniforms at all times.
· Maximise room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse the rate variance and maintain close observation of daily house count.
· Monitor selling status of house daily
· Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
· Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis.
· Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
· Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
· Monitor all V.I.P’s special guests and requests
· Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
· Education: a minimum of a College Diploma
· Experience: 1 year of Front Officer Supervision. (Or experienced in a customer service supervisor role)
· Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experienced in handling cash, accounting procedures and general administrative tasks
· Must be able to manage a team without compromising on other workloads
· Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours.
Full training will be provided.