Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries. Tetra Pak -- which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
- To lead Customer Service and Design Handling operations at the corresponding market group.
- Implement global and cluster DSM strategies.
- Responsible for related activities and drive cost reduction, improve service levels.
- Implement Cluster priorities and initiatives in the Demand, Supply and Design area.
- Drive Customer Service and Design Handling performance
- Secure order management and design handling process execution
- Drive performance improvement of customer service and design KPIs
- Drive implementation of global projects and change initiatives in the market
- Secure CSR & DD organizational alignment, competence development and resource management
- Secure customer SC integration and engagement with market company functions
- Secure alignment between SC and Sales strategies and own SC elements within KA plans
- Secure CSR participation within KA teams and common agenda with selected customers
- Secure alignment between market and cluster/global Demand and Supply priorities
- Support end to end SC performance improvement on all focused SC KPIs impacted by the market group
- Drive continuous improvement and process alignment
- Local order management & design administration process driver
- Drive continuous improvement of focused KPI’s
- Drive WCM improvement activities within the CS&D area
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 3 years managerial experience in FMCG environment (Preferably Supply Chain / Logistics)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473954 to apply for this job .