- Effectively developing and executing sales of factory automation products and services in the assigned geographical location
- Analysing customer needs with respect to our product offerings and proposing options to the customers to help them achieve their objectives
- Liaising with others in the design team, clients and contractors
- Prospecting the assigned territory, identifying and developing automation clientele
- Following up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuading/convincing customers to place the order with us
Skills and Abilities required:
- self-management and multi-tasking skills
- technical knowledge about automation products
- presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- willingness to travel within the country
- Have lots of common sense and able to work with little or no supervision
- Have good marketing skills and able to penetrate places where the potential customers are not friendly to marketers.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473866 to apply for this job .