About The Company
We are MX Creative Studios, a multimedia company that renders services in the area of Documentary Video Production, TV Production, 2D/3D Animation, and multimedia training.
Here at MX Creative Studios, we understand that enough is no more enough to satisfy the growing needs of todays competitive businesses, that's why we go the extra mile to bring you the most innovative solutions. What ignites our passion most is working out-of-the-box to bring you tomorrow's ideas today.
To build Africa's best Multimedia Company in terms of creativity, quality of service and value for money and delivery speed.
To provide innovative services that gives our client an edge over their competitors.
At MX Creative Studios,we believe that "there is is no limits to human creativity".
Job Description ( A female Personal Assistant to the MD/Creative Director)
- As personal assistant to the MD/Creative Director you will be working closely with the MD on a daily basis, providing administrative support, on a one-to-one basis. Your job will be to help MD make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- You will need extensive knowledge of the organisation, including the company’s aims and objectives.
- You will be expected to know names, numbers and context for all the major clients, suppliers and artisans that MD works with.
- MD will be relying heavily on you, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in her absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes you must display in all your activities.
- You will often act as MD ‘s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
Typical work activities include:
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of MD;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Deputising for MD, making decisions and delegating work to others in her absence;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with MD to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general
- Assistance during business trips.
- Be ready to travel alone to meet and discuss with clients on behalf of the MD
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and have proper command of same
- Must be a female
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and office related equipment (If you are not proficient in the use of office software
- Applicants must not live too far from the studio location
- Anyone living outside of Lagos should not apply
- Applicants that are good in broadcasting/TV presenting will have an advantage
- Must be ready to learn more about multimedia and broadcasting from the company
- Applicant should reside around Fagba, (Ogba/Agege Axis) Lagos.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473833 to apply for this job .