Responsible for smooth running of Information Technology infrastructure in the company
Information Technology infrastructure plan
Data efficiency and upgrade
- Must ensure that the company's IT systems run efficiently with minimal downtime, and to provide one on one support to its users.
- Long term planning for the development of the IT infrastructure, including contingency for disaster recovery.
- Medium term planning for upgrading and maintaining systems and assigning budget constraints.
- Must be responsible for applying Information Technology in a way that is useful to business. In other words, it enables the business either to do new things, or to do things cheaper than it could before.
- Developing adequate and relevant policies to enhance the smooth running of our business in line with Enterprise Resource Plan.
- Ensure prompt ISP payments.
- Draw out quarterly maintenance schedule
- Site preparation for new outlets for computer installation
- User creation and deletion on ERP and mail servers
- Intranet and internet management.
- IT budget for the whole company and enforcement.
Person Profile/Experience Required
- Must have a minimum of a BSc degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Masters degree is an added advantage)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Must have hand on experience and knowledge of troubleshooting and repairs of computer systems
- Must be conversant with ERP
- Good interpersonal skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473655 to apply for this job .