CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS' clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, and medical research.
- Provide M&E technical assistance to grantees including: developing and refining monitoring plans, setting and developing indicators, logical frameworks, data collection tools, etc.
- Ensure that grantee M&E strategies align with good practice with respect to monitoring anti-corruption and transparency interventions.
- Build grantee M&E capacity for meaningful M&E, through training and mentoring.
- Facilitate multi day M&E capacity building workshops in Abuja with CAMRIS M&E team for grantees implementing anti-corruption activities on a range of M&E technical to more administrative topics such as reporting.
- Ensure that grantees are positioned to support a planned external evaluation of the portfolio.
- Ensure effective implementation of grantee and funder monitoring objectives.
- Lead and support data quality assessments, as required.
- Assist grantees draft and finalize reports to donor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Advanced university degree or JD in political science, law, political economy, government, international development or affairs, democracy and governance, economics, conflict resolution or a similar field.
- At least seven years of experience in M&E, three of which must be in Nigeria.
- At least five years of experience providing M&E technical assistance, capacity building and training to grantee/implementing partners to develop their monitoring plans.
- Subject matter expertise in Nigerian democracy and governance sectors. Knowledge of retail level anti-corruption efforts in Nigeria’s education and energy sectors is highly preferred.
- English fluency is required and Hausa and/or Yoruba is preferred.
- Must have laptop with MS Word and Excel.
- Must have access to reliable internet and telephone connection.
- Must be able to maintain discretion and adhere to security and nondisclosure protocols.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Workshop facilitation experience highly desired.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473651 to apply for this job .