Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
- Job Objectives To coordinate / direct the activities of IBEDC’s Business Hub (including undertakings and service centres) to drive financial and operational performance
- Provides general oversight of the Business Hub
- Translates the organisation’s overall business performance goals into specific performance targets for the BH and outlines actions plans:
- Defines KPIs and performance targets
- Develops strategic marketing plans to meet specified revenue targets set by the organisation
- Ensures all new service connections are carried out according to IBEDC meter deployment strategy and approval procedures
- Develops and maintains cordial, professional and mutually beneficial relations with customers by maintaining premier customer service
- Maintains customer satisfaction by driving initiatives to understand customer expectations and developing effective strategies to meet and exceed such expectation
- Ensures BH operations are in compliance with IBEDC’s policies
- Develops budgetary plans for BHs
- Prepares periodic BH operational reports for management
- Creates a harmonious working environment, mentors staff and motivates all team members to perform efficiently
- Acts as a capable representative of the organisation at the business hub level
- Deep knowledge of Utilities Industry
- Strong understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector
- Strategic planning and Business Development (services and products)
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen (including risks management)
- Excellent and demonstrated knowledge of management and marketing principles
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Customer Insights
- Deep Customer Relation Management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong managerial/administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Ability to effectively and persuasively present information to top management, customers, and employees
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or any related field
- A master’s degree in Business (ideally with a concentration in general management) is required
- Professional Qualification:
- Membership of a professional body in the Engineering and Marketing industry is an added advantage
- Desired Experience:
- At least 15 years experience in a high target working environment like utility (electricity) industry or banking, with a minimum of 7 years in a management or supervisory role.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473646 to apply for this job .