Don Quester Consulting Limited - Our client, seeks the services of result oriented and suitably qualified candidate to fill this position
Our client seeks the services of a retail manager who would ensure the effective day to day running of their stores and also make the merchandise available to customers thereby increasing profit on.
- Create a unique retail experience in line with organization’s brand.
- Develop organization’s retail strategy in line with colleagues, ensuring regular reviews and updates as required.
- Set annual trading budgets and targets.
- Full responsibility for managing the Retail trading budget and profit and loss account, monitoring performance against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Develop and maintain suitable measures and systems for controlling stock control, to ensure sufficient levels of stock at minimum stock holding and to keep write-off stock to a minimum.
- Analyze sales figures, interpret trends and forecast future sales volumes in order to maximize profits
- Maximize retail turnover and profit working to grow the business in order to support the organization’s financial viability.
- Ensure effective systems for cash handling and retail banking are in place, reviewing and updating business processes as necessary.
- Managing the product mix to ensure an imaginative, innovative and exciting range of products which reflect the organization’s brand linked to the exhibition and public programme, seasonality, audience type.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others;
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads and delegate accordingly.
- The capacity to grasp new concepts quickly.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Shrewd business sense and a well-developed commercial awareness.
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
Candidate must possess a degree in business administration or any related course with at least 7 years experience in the retail environment.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473566 to apply for this job .