Racon Business Consults is a leading financial district accounting, tax &consulting firm. Founded in 2010. Racon Business Consults prides itself in providing the highest quality services to its Clients through personalized and value-added services that always gets the job done.
Racon Business Consults is currently recruiting for individuals who wish to develop their leadership and motivational management abilities in the context of the business of financial advising. The position entails developing experience in the financial planning business through our entry level leadership and management development program. As the trainee will be cross trained to take on management opportunity in the future, developing skills of financial advising and showing leadership among their peers, and eventually head a team of advisors within the organization.
Following our recent expansion, we are servicing a high volume of clients and we need self-motivated people who value integrity, professionalism, team work and a strong work ethic. Be a part of a growing team with opportunities to advance into management.
We are looking for those who are comfortable in a fast paced and competitive work environment, but with an emphasis on honesty and integrity.
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Energetic Personality
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or any related discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a related industry (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and have great problem solving skills
- Prior experience in management or leadership is a plus
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Organizational Skills: the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions.
JOB TITLE: CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
This position will be tactically focused on ensuring delivery of client services and performing general support as needed by client. The Client Services Manager will work to understand our clients’ business, technical, and reporting requirements and to ensure that the solutions and services provided by Racon Consults meets the client’s objectives.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording recurring problem areas.
- Provides immediate assistance to customers as requested.
- Maintains a method to document, track and research customer input.
- Shares recurrent problems identified by customer input.
- Reviews statistics and trends with appropriate personnel.
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations for quality improvement that creates perceived value to customers.
- May respond to e-mail inquiries.
- May send written communications in response to customer comment forms.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration /Social Science related courses
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while exercising professionalism in communication with clients and management.
- Ability to multi-task while working with multiple cases and clients while continuing to provide the highest level of client service.
- Strong Analytical capabilities.
- Excellent communications and written skills.
- Proven ability to quickly learn to utilise new tools and systems.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with creative ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to successfully work in a team environment.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a startup environment.
- Experience interacting with clients is a plus!
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473547 to apply for this job .