Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is the leading manufacturer of machine tools, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment.
NMTL is further engaged in the manufacture and production of industrial spare parts and integrity stud bolt and nuts, flanges for oil an gas, energy and power, and iron including steel industries; manpower training in various engineering and technological fields; provision of after-sales and consultancy services; thus influencing the growth of downstream industries associated with the machine tools. The Company also, manufactures and assembles agricultural tractors and implements under its proprietary BULL trademark.
As part of its expansion, the company is seeking to engage the services of resourceful and competent personnel for this position
- Develop in-depth technical and management training curriculum for the training school and technical staff within the group.
- Oversee the management of Technical Apprenticeship Scheme to meet the short and longer term needs of the group.
- Process the accreditation of our technical training school with National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and other statutory agencies.
- Develop and market training courses for corporate companies or government agencies requiring their technical staff to be trained.
- Drive the technical training budget and ensure all expenditures are kept within the limit.
- Carry out in-house technical training needs, design and facilitates courses to improve efficiency in all technical units within the group.
- Evaluate training programmes and ensure transfers of knowledge and skill to the trainees during and after the training e.t.c
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND/BSC in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- MBA and membership of relevant professional bodies such as COREN, NITAD will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in machine/implement & general technical training.
- Technical Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Relevant experience in development and delivery of technical training programmes within integrated engineering process environment.
- Ability to respond to Request for Proposal (RFP) and tenders as well as make presentations.
- Ability to transfer information or concepts into a usable format.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Ability to manage and drive a strategic business unit.
- Self motivation with strong business and marketing skills.
- Good personality and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer skill with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamic NAV and other engineering software programs
- Ability to travel across the country for training and business prospects
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473543 to apply for this job .