Accendo Law is a full service commercial law practice managed by three (3) Partners who have over the years gathered experience in diverse areas of law by providing professional legal advisory and business support services to their domestic and international clients (from start-ups to multinationals) operating in different sectors of the economy.
- General commercial litigation practice in areas of- Insolvency, Insurance, Technology, Entertainment &IP, Construction, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications,
- Administrative, Industrial/employment, Banking.
- Legal interpretation of contractual issues, breach, enforcement; prosecution and defence of civil suits
- Legal research /drafting of pleadings
- Prepare legal opinions and proffer legal advice to clients on their contractual rights and obligations
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and government agencies/ advise clients on regulatory compliance
- Drafting commercial agreements
- A law degree – Minimum of 2nd Class Upper (Undergraduate/Law School)
- Masters degree in relevant field (added advantage)
- 6-8 years’ post call experience with a reputable law firm
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess strong work ethic and must be deadline and result oriented
- Should demonstrate leadership and organizational skills
- Commitment to client needs and corporate objectives.
- Require minimal supervision.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473535 to apply for this job .